Despite immediate staffing needs, only 30% of organizations can fill vacant roles in less than 30 days. The other 70% of organizations take 30-120 days. Automation can play a key role in improving time-to-hire.
Despite growing complexities, 60% of companies still use manual processes to manage their yards. Half of companies surveyed admitted automation of yard activities could reduce overall expenses by at least 5%.
Organizations pay, on average, 8-10% more than they should due to undetected billing errors. The data errors are often undetected due to manual, inefficient processes to audit and certify freight bills. nuTAN Automation solves this.